Should I drop biology or maths???

Watch
Priyanka345
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Yesterday I got my AS results and well they were horrible;
maths- e (c1&c2-U s1-D the board was edexcel)
biology-e (section 1- u , section 2-d the board was edexcel)
history- b ( unit 1- D unit 2-c) the board was aqa
English literature- b (both sections- high b's) board was OCR
( I will be retaking all the exams I failed in)
I am finding it so hard in deciding whether to drop maths or biology. In AS biology I was capable in memorising all the content but I found the exam technique hard so I did badly in the exams, and in maths I found that if a section clicked in my head I could do all questions for that section but well a lot of the sections did not and that brought my grade down a lot. Now I'm not sure if I should drop maths or biology because I find both hard and but both equally interesting. In terms of it helping me in the future I want to do a English lit. Degree and then a law conversion. Would anyone say that maths is easier than biology in a2 or not? Image
Taity33
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Yesterday went quite well for me and I was in a similar hole last year only with C's dropped maths retook bio AS got 100ums in unit 1, Unit 2 didn't retake already had a B, Empa up to B and then did well enough at A2 to keep the B. So I would recommend doing that I too wish to do law conversion from Warwick doing Ancient History and Classics my other A-levels were History and Chemistry. (I did latin and greek to GCSE)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (68)
32.85%
Yes - a trusted person (58)
28.02%
No (54)
26.09%
I'm not sure (27)
13.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed