Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I am starting university in September. I will be doing Automotive Engineering (Foundation Year) and the university won't offer me on-campus accommodation. I am looking for a flatshare, preferably with first year students.

Let me know if anyone needs a housemate!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey man,
    Looking fot a flat mate aswell.
    Starting in sept too doing computing technology-software development foundation degree.
    Let me know if ur still interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abraam.asaad)
    Hi

I am starting university in September. I will be doing Automotive Engineering (Foundation Year) and the university won't offer me on-campus accommodation. I am looking for a flatshare, preferably with first year students.

Let me know if anyone needs a housemate!

Thanks
    I have had the same problem as I'm doing the Motorsport Technology (Foundation year), but have managed to sort my house share out, I know there is one more room going in my house which is the room next to mine. Is your foundation year the Extended engineering and technology taught at one of the colleges ?

Josh.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I am going into a first year computer science degree this September. If that room is still available could you contact me with the details please.

Ben.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paderz)
    Hi. I am going into a first year computer science degree this September. If that room is still available could you contact me with the details please.

Ben.
    Oh right nice nice, yeah there is 1 room left from my coversation with my landlord at the weekend which is the room next to mine, yeah sure the link is http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare...tfield/2917256

The Landlords name is Peter Louca and his contact number is: 07775038068

Josh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcarvalho)
    I have had the same problem as I'm doing the Motorsport Technology (Foundation year), but have managed to sort my house share out, I know there is one more room going in my house which is the room next to mine. Is your foundation year the Extended engineering and technology taught at one of the colleges ?

Josh.
    Hey, is there any available room left? I'm doing a foundation year in computing technologies in both uni of hertfordshire and west herts college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jay96herts)
    Hey, is there any available room left? I'm doing a foundation year in computing technologies in both uni of hertfordshire and west herts college
    Yeah mate there is, one room ! Oh right cool, have a look at one of my replies on this thread and ther is a link and number of my landlord.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I tried getting in contact with your landlord via the number you gave me but he wasn't available, I left a message. Do you know when might be the best time to call again, or possibly an email I could use.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I tried getting in contact with your landlord via the number you gave me but he wasn't available, I left a message. Do you know when might be the best time to call again, or possibly an email I could use.
    Oh right, he's most probably at work ! Try calling him this evening ! Drop him a text, maybe say that I've put you in contact with him regarding a room.

If not here is his e-mails:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I have paid the deposit now, but since there wasn't a desk in the last room I have now have a room in his other 4 bedroom house.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I have paid the deposit now, but since there wasn't a desk in the last room I have now have a room in his other 4 bedroom house.
    Not a problem, so your all sorted ?

ReputationRep:
    Yep pretty much all ready to move in this September.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, haven't looked at this thread for a couple of days, jcarvalho, ill give your landlord a ring later and see if the room is available and if i can view it this weekend!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.