Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have three rooms (single en-suite) in Liberty Court (Stoke) in the same flat that I need to get rid of ASAP. It's a 43-week contract, rent is £100pppw (all-inclusive), deposit is £200. This is ideal for anyone looking for accommodation in halls and anyone who might have a group of three. If you're interested please get in touch!

ReputationRep:
    Please get in touch if you are interested or if you know anyone who would be interested in a room at Liberty Court (doesn't have to be a group but that would be a bonus) as I'm quite desperate to get rid of these rooms!

ReputationRep:
    How can I contact you regarding this so we can discuss it and also how far is the place from the uni itself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imzkh4n)
    How can I contact you regarding this so we can discuss it and also how far is the place from the uni itself?
    This is the postcode ST1 4NE, its a bit of a distance like a 20 min bike ride not sure of the walk (Think 30-40 min on the bus). One thing though is it is really close to the station (Much closer than the uni) personally this evened out with not living on campus for me as I am going to have to commute to Manchester for work at the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]

The rent is £100pw and the deposit is £200
    The contract is 43 weeks
    Liberty Court is about half a mile from the railway station at Stoke and a 30-40 minute bus journey from Keele
    Very close to 24-hour Tesco and all the shops

ReputationRep:
    Should you be interested in getting a Liberty Court flat please do not contact Liberty Court first as I need to get rid of my room personally and arrange replacement tenants.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.