Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

India Security Council Election - August 2014 - Manifestos needed Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear all,

Following the removal of ThisIsn'tSpam due to inactivity, the country of India in the Security Council has become vacant.

If you feel you'd be willing to commit to the Security Council role, submit a manifesto of no more than 300 words and submit it to me via Private Message by Tuesday 19th Aug at 9:00am.

This election is being run under Chapter 5 of the MUN Charter.

Below is the Election's Schedule:

Election ScheduleFriday 15th August 2014 - Announcement of election and manifestos of no more than 300 words requested by Secretary General

Tuesday 19th August 2014 – manifestos posted and a 2 day Q&A period will begin.

Thursday 21st August 2014 – voting opened. Q&A may continue during this time.

Monday 25th August 2014 – Secretary General will announce the winner. If there is a tie between the top two candidates, a run off vote of three days shall occur.

As ever, any problems let me know.

Good luck to all those who decide to run!

RoryS
    Secretary General
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hope many join in this time.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    MUNees, manifestos send me or RoryS via PM..We need to fill spaces sooner..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.