AS Sociology Remark June 2014- is it worth a go?

Watch this thread
jordan_s
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, I got my results back yesterday for my AS levels but was very dissapointed with my sociology result. Overall I got a B, with 56/80 on the SCLY1 paper and 102/120 on the SCLY2 paper. The SCLY1 paper was a B and the other an A. My overall UMS was 158/200, with 160/200 being an overall A. Is it worth getting the Unit 1 paper re-marked to boost my grade?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jordan_s)
Hi, I got my results back yesterday for my AS levels but was very dissapointed with my sociology result. Overall I got a B, with 56/80 on the SCLY1 paper and 102/120 on the SCLY2 paper. The SCLY1 paper was a B and the other an A. My overall UMS was 158/200, with 160/200 being an overall A. Is it worth getting the Unit 1 paper re-marked to boost my grade?
Hey - you can send it in to be remarked, but remember that the mark can go down as well as up. So you need to decide whether or not you'd like to take that risk! Are you thinking of going to university?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (9)
11.69%
The paper was reasonable (37)
48.05%
Not feeling great about that exam... (25)
32.47%
It was TERRIBLE (6)
7.79%

Watched Threads