The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blissfully
weird how everyone getting interviews now have dates before mine even though i recieved my invitation during early december

Might be saving the better ones til later hahah 😂😂.
Some people might've declined the interview or rescheduled maybe??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tealover96
Yep!

Yeah. I got that. :P
still nothing! UKCAT: 662.5
Still waiting for an interview invitation :O
Original post by Assy123
still nothing! UKCAT: 662.5

My UKCAT is 650, maybe ours will be in early March :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone on the 13th feb 3pm????
Original post by Saywhatyoumean
My UKCAT is 650, maybe ours will be in early March :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah maybe! I think they just about sent interviews for people with ~ 670 so we should hear soon
Original post by Paras Agarwal
i just received my interview package from St. Georges uni today for my interview on 19th feb 2015. There are 6 docs attached to the email. Am i supposed to handwrite down the stuff and scan it to them or type and print it?

Print them, complete and bring them!!!! And I cannot stress how important it is to bring all of the documents they want on that day!!! It'll increase the speed of them giving you a decision after your interview!

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR INTERVIEWS EVERYONE!!! It's not as scary as you may think!! Relax and enjoy it :smile:
Original post by Paras Agarwal
i just received my interview package from St. Georges uni today for my interview on 19th feb 2015. There are 6 docs attached to the email. Am i supposed to handwrite down the stuff and scan it to them or type and print it?

I typed and emailed them the confirmation form, but printed all the other ones out to fill in by hand
How many offers does sgul make and how many places do they have?
Do you have to provide a certificate for d of e? I can't find mine and I'm stressing!
Original post by gracemussell
Do you have to provide a certificate for d of e? I can't find mine and I'm stressing!

i hope not as i don't have mine either!
Original post by blissfully
i hope not as i don't have mine either!

Oh good glad it's not just me! I can't see them not giving us an offer cause of a d of e certificate surely?
Original post by nikhi123
How many offers does sgul make and how many places do they have?

Not sure if this is helpful but we have around 191 in our year at the moment
OK help i'm majorly confused

You must provide an original letter from each organisation

where you gained formal relevant/work experience. Each letter should be

printed on headed paper giving the full name, postal address, telephone number,

and email address of the signatory.

They said this in the info booklet but they've sent us their own work exp forms for us to fill out so I'm confused? Do I use their's or do I go ahead and contact each organisation to print it on headed paper and sign it?!
Original post by erudite
OK help i'm majorly confused

They said this in the info booklet but they've sent us their own work exp forms for us to fill out so I'm confused? Do I use their's or do I go ahead and contact each organisation to print it on headed paper and sign it?!

We have to do both :smile:
What if I don't have my DofE certificate yet? I wrote on my personal statement about my Expedition experience, which i have completed.. I have now completed all the other sections of my DofE and it has been sent off for a certificate.. so i don't actually have it yet... :confused:

Do you think a headed/signed letter from my DofE leader would suffice?
Original post by MollyMcFly1
We have to do both :smile:

Wtf, that's so much effort! :K:
are we supposed to label the envelopes as envelope 1 and envelope 2? These small details matter so much lol
if the copies of my edexcel certificate are stamped by my school is it alright or they want just a copy without the stamp?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending