The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by akhan96
Haha no criminal record, and I've checked my junk mail. I phoned them and the lady said it's done in the order they get them, so if you applied later then your application will be looked at later. If you dont mind me asking, when did you send off your application?

I sent mine on the deadline i.e. 15th October

taking a look at this thread, it's not hard to tell that it's been done in order of decreasing UKCAT scores

The organisation at SGUL truly is shocking, I think they have missed you out
Original post by Phoebe♥
I've got an interview and on the email it says 'As per the acknowledgement e-mail sent in October 2014, you must present references at interview and you should bring originals and copies with you on the day.' What references do I need to bring to interview? Is it just the documents attached or is there something else?

I think that's referring to the letters from work experience/volunteering placements to confirm you've done what you've said you've done
What's the difference between CBL and PBL?
Original post by Phoebe♥
I've got an interview and on the email it says 'As per the acknowledgement e-mail sent in October 2014, you must present references at interview and you should bring originals and copies with you on the day.' What references do I need to bring to interview? Is it just the documents attached or is there something else?

Congrats....what's your UKCAT btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beansontoast92
Congrats....what's your UKCAT btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My ukcat is 645 average, so kind of low!:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Phoebe♥
My ukcat is 645 average, so kind of low!:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh kk im waiting on 640 so hopefully it'll be soon although someone with the same score has heard already on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1586
Just withdrawn my application. Good luck to everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1587
None of my work experience placements have sent my back a reference and my interview is tommorrow, should I email St georges or just tell them tommorrow?
Original post by Rishy
None of my work experience placements have sent my back a reference and my interview is tommorrow, should I email St georges or just tell them tommorrow?

just tell them tomorrow, should be fine
Original post by beansontoast92
Has anyone with a score below 645 avg got an interview invite yet??
The wait is killin me :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes!
good luck to all who have an interview today!
Reply 1591
Damn interview was horrendous lol
Anyone else got their interview on Tuesday? Right in the middle of my mock week so next week shall be busy!!
Original post by Rishy

What was it like?
Original post by Rishy

nice to meet you today bro, shame this langers dude left you hanging haha
Original post by Jaska
What was it like?

they categorically said not to divulge any details, so please don't go asking
Reply 1596
Original post by 786687
nice to meet you today bro, shame this langers dude left you hanging haha

Haha yeah man nice to meet you too, which one were you your username doesnt give much away :P
Reply 1597
Original post by Jaska
What was it like?

Just questions I couldnt really give long answers too so sat in silence alot lmao
Original post by Rishy
Haha yeah man nice to meet you too, which one were you your username doesnt give much away :P

the guy sitting on your left when we were waiting in the room before the interview (don't particularly want to put my name on TSR!)
Original post by Rishy
Just questions I couldnt really give long answers too so sat in silence alot lmao

by the sounds of things, a lot of people are saying that (including those who got offers) so don't worry about it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending