The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tim4242
Have they given out all of the interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't be able to give you an answer for that question, but I know people at 640ish UKCAT have got interviews
Original post by hukdealz
I wouldn't be able to give you an answer for that question, but I know people at 640ish UKCAT have got interviews

Hopefully, they can still give out one more interview. They don't have any valid reason to reject me either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know the interview: offer ratio or the % of getting an offer?? They do interview a lot of people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, could you maybe send me this? thanks a lot!
Is there a confirmation reply slip that we have to send to St. George's prior to the interview?

My interview is in three days and in an email that I got last month it said "Please ensure that you confirm your attendance by completing the 'reply slip' that will be e-mailed to you by the Admissions Officer. This should be returned to us as soon as possible." but I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Many thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1625
Original post by Medboy100
Is there a confirmation reply slip that we have to send to St. George's prior to the interview?

My interview is in three days and in an email that I got last month it said "Please ensure that you confirm your attendance by completing the 'reply slip' that will be e-mailed to you by the Admissions Officer. This should be returned to us as soon as possible." but I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Many thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its on the second email with the 6 attachments
Reply 1626
Original post by Medboy100

Many thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea! I saw that too but also didn't see a reply slip anywhere. But when I first got the invite to interview, I replied via email confirming. Did you do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone else with a really low score ie 640 or less (like me) still waiting?? it'd be nice to know im not the only low scorer waitin!
I got 655 and still waiting on an interview..
Im just wondering if anyone has had to rearrange an interview date?I have my chemistry prac the same day and it can't be rearranged so am waiting to hear back for an alternative date

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how long it takes them to reply after having a interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sunbun
Yea! I saw that too but also didn't see a reply slip anywhere. But when I first got the invite to interview, I replied via email confirming. Did you do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i did, and I called after them up after posting on this thread and the lady said it was fine. thanks.
Original post by Jaska

Posted from TSR Mobile

yep they say it takes 2-3 weeks and they tell you offer, waiting list or rejection and then i think they decide once they've interviewed everyone if you're on the waiting list
hiya
i am planning on applying for st georges next year do you have any tips
Reply 1634
Original post by Jaska

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think its up to 4 weeks :smile:
How did you find the interview?
Reply 1635
Does volunteering count as being 'relevant, formal work experience' that I should put on the work experience form they've sent us?
Original post by Wbif
I think its up to 4 weeks :smile:
How did you find the interview?

it was ok i guess, a lot of long pauses of silence which were kinda cringe worthy xD you?
Original post by Wbif
Does volunteering count as being 'relevant, formal work experience' that I should put on the work experience form they've sent us?

What's the difference???
Reply 1638
Original post by Jaska
it was ok i guess, a lot of long pauses of silence which were kinda cringe worthy xD you?

Oh god :s
Mine's at the end of feb, it's my first MMI so I'm really nervous!
Reply 1639
Original post by georgiahinch
What's the difference???

I wasn't sure if it just means shadowing doctors and things like that :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending