The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Accommodation Swap: Iris Brook for Champion Hill

Hi everyone,

I have received an offer for a single room at Iris Brook and am looking to swap my room for a large or standard room at Champion Hill.

If you are a male postgraduate and would like to swap with me, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Do you interested in Moonraker point? And by the way, are you female or male?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hi, thank you for your message. I am interested, but I sent an email to decline the existing offer two days ago. If you really want to swap, I can try to contact the accommodation office to find a way to swap. Please let me know what you think as soon as possible. Thank you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by virbonuses
Hi, thank you for your message. I am interested, but I sent an email to decline the existing offer two days ago. If you really want to swap, I can try to contact the accommodation office to find a way to swap. Please let me know what you think as soon as possible. Thank you.

Sure! I will wait your result! If it possible you can send me a pm.

<email removed by mod>
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Do you interested in GDSA ?
Reply 5
Original post by virbonuses

I'd like to swap it!

Quick Reply