The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by borysek01
What university and what are your grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a Non-EU applicant. I got offers from Manchester. Sheffield, Liverpool, Cardiff, and Queen's Belfast.
I'M FIRMING Manchester. Not sure about Insurance.

What about you?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Phattie
wat course and which uni? I had my interview yesterday

well of course it was Manchester... but Social Anthropology :smile: how was your interview?
Original post by SiminaM
Thats my problem. Manchester is not my first choice but I haven't got offers from any other unis yet. I thought of applying and give up if I get a better offer... Can I do that? I really want to get a good place for my first year since it will be hard enough being a thousand miles away from home.

You just need an offer from Manchester to apply for university owned halls - you don't need to firm our insure it first, but you won't hear about where your halls are until next summer. However, applications won't open until mid December anyway, so you'll probably have other offers from other unis by then anyway.

Do, however, be aware that if you're thinking of private halls (as opposed to halls owned by the university) then once you've signed up for them you'll have to pay for them even if you don't go to Manchester.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone who attended the Chem Eng open day recieved an offer.
hey there , i am applying to manchester too .I want to study business management ! Love the city and the university campus ... Hope to receive an offer in order to become a member of that vibrant community !!
Original post by halamadrid777
Hello everyone!
It's the time now :smile: Who else is applying/thinking of applying to University of Manchester and for what course?
Is it your top choice? :smile:
I'm definitely applying for BSc Computer Science with professional experience and it's my top choice. REALLY HOPING FOR AN OFFER!
Good luck to everyone else:smile:

---
Connect to University of Manchester here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
Original post by halamadrid777
I'm a Non-EU applicant. I got offers from Manchester. Sheffield, Liverpool, Cardiff, and Queen's Belfast.
I'M FIRMING Manchester. Not sure about Insurance.

What about you?

Im international but EU. Applying next week to Manchester, Liverpool, Cardiff, Warwick and Kings College London.

In fact. I actually live close by to Belfast but havent applied to QUB.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else here gotten an offer for Law?
Reply 427
Unconditional for chem :smile:
Original post by zuzu096

Cobgratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by harrypotterfan6
Got a conditional offer for economics yesterday!

What grades/predictions do you have to get the conditional offer? If you don't mind saying. Thanks.
Got conditional offer for music! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cammybl
Got conditional offer for music! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! That's my firm sorted :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zuzu096

Congrats! You must be delighted! I would love to get an offer after my interview next week but who knows what will happen! haha
Reply 434
Just got an AAB Conditional for Politics and IR:smile:
How come people are getting offers already? Have you all already had an interview or don't require one? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 436
Original post by BoigaDendrophila
How come people are getting offers already? Have you all already had an interview or don't require one? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

My UCAS choices section did say Manchester may require an interview but I didn't get called to one, just got the conditional immediately, could be subject dependent?:dontknow:
Conditional for PPE 8)
Reply 438
Original post by Molly648
Congrats! You must be delighted! I would love to get an offer after my interview next week but who knows what will happen! haha

Thank you! Yes I'm so happy haha! Well done on getting the interview, I'm sure you'll do brill! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zuzu096

How did you get an unconditional offer? Was your personal statement just that good it blew them away? Was your interview amazing? Or both?

I so want to go to Manchester! :biggrin:

Latest