The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hopstano
I still haven't received anything but an email saying they've received my application. This was a long time ago :/

It took almost two months for me to receive an offer. I think it depends on the department and the popularity of the course.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Can anyone tell me when student finance applications open up for this year. I'm still only seeing that applications for 2014-2015 are available.
Reply 1222
Original post by iceangel8
Applying for Bsc Geography! :smile:

Hey, what GCSEs and as levels did you get if you don't mind me asking? Just taking it as reference as I may apply next year to manchester :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marco14196
Can anyone tell me when student finance applications open up for this year. I'm still only seeing that applications for 2014-2015 are available.

Isn't it supposed to be April/May?

First week in February, I gave them a ring a couple of weeks back
Original post by TwoLimes
First week in February, I gave them a ring a couple of weeks back

thanks for telling me that, cheers
Original post by staky
Hey, what GCSEs and as levels did you get if you don't mind me asking? Just taking it as reference as I may apply next year to manchester :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

GCSEs I achieved 3A*s 7As and 1B. AS levels I achieved AABB. :smile:

Still waiting for a response though :tongue: haha
(edited 9 years ago)
I've heard that Manchester's HORnet (the internet you get in the halls) is extremely strict- is it against the terms and conditions to stream movies/TV shows online (not torrenting or downloading them directly)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just firmed my offer to Manchester!!!!!! for biomedical science- i'm super happy.
Original post by semircia
I just firmed my offer to Manchester!!!!!! for biomedical science- i'm super happy.

Congratulations! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Launch of the new cycle will be Jan 26th

Original post by BP_Tranquility
I've heard that Manchester's HORnet (the internet you get in the halls) is extremely strict- is it against the terms and conditions to stream movies/TV shows online (not torrenting or downloading them directly)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Watching things like iPlayer (i.e. watching legally) is fine. If it's illegal outside of halls, it's against the rules in halls, though the extent to which this is enforced was always distinctly limited when I was in halls.
Reply 1231
Been one week and a half since i sent my app. Liverpool applied 2 days after sending my app xD which was 2 days before new years. Anyways I realized I cant wait till Manchester reply. Fml accomodation gonna be hard to get
Got an offer last night for philosophy and economics :biggrin:
Original post by OmarZ
Been one week and a half since i sent my app. Liverpool applied 2 days after sending my app xD which was 2 days before new years. Anyways I realized I cant wait till Manchester reply. Fml accomodation gonna be hard to get

Accommodation won't be hard to get - so long as you meet the conditions, you're guaranteed a place in halls. Have you read the FAQ? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2091577

Original post by Maham96
Got an offer last night for philosophy and economics :biggrin:

Congratulations!
Got an Economics offer from manchester two weeks ago!
Original post by Skill Twix
Got an Economics offer from manchester two weeks ago!

Well done :biggrin: Is it the BA Econ or BEconSc course?
Original post by Origami Bullets
Accommodation won't be hard to get - so long as you meet the conditions, you're guaranteed a place in halls. Have you read the FAQ? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2091577

Congratulations!

Original post by Origami Bullets
Well done :biggrin: Is it the BA Econ or BEconSc course?

BEconSC!Would be my insurance!Cheers!
(edited 9 years ago)
Hello, everyone! :smile:

Holding an offer from Manchester for Economics and Politics. They were pretty quick, got their offer a week after they've sent the acknowledgement email. Anyone else got an offer for Economics and Politics? :biggrin:
Original post by LeahLeeLee
Hello, everyone! :smile:

Holding an offer from Manchester for Economics and Politics. They were pretty quick, got their offer a week after they've sent the acknowledgement email. Anyone else got an offer for Economics and Politics? :biggrin:

Got an offer for BEconSe!I got the offer the same day I sent my UCAS application :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending