Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lash)
    I just got my confirmation that I've been accepted through Clearing, but I have no idea how I'm meant to apply for accommodation and nothing on the site is terribly helpful, can anyone lend a hand?
    I've rang them up, they said to wait for an email which will have your Student ID.
    Then visit their accomodation portal, register and voila.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lash)
    Sweet, any idea when the email will come through? What course you doing btw? Any idea where you're going to apply for accommodation?
    Sometime next week I gather.
    I'm studying Law and Politics LLB, yourself?

Ahh I'm looking for an ensuite in a relatively quiet area that still has some great parties. I heard Lonsdale is THE party college, so if you're looking for some fun, so there.

Furness is centrally located in campus, so I might consider going there as it's just easier to get everywhere. Definitely prefer a short walk to lectures every morning, than a short walk back from clubbing in the evenings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LonelyPlanet)
    Sometime next week I gather.
    I'm studying Law and Politics LLB, yourself?

Ahh I'm looking for an ensuite in a relatively quiet area that still has some great parties. I heard Lonsdale is THE party college, so if you're looking for some fun, so there.

Furness is centrally located in campus, so I might consider going there as it's just easier to get everywhere. Definitely prefer a short walk to lectures every morning, than a short walk back from clubbing in the evenings.
    I got in for the same course even though I wanted to get into straight law. Anyways, how's the city Lancaster in general? I've never been there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanma95)
    I got in for the same course even though I wanted to get into straight law. Anyways, how's the city Lancaster in general? I've never been there.
    Ahh Law and Politics was my original choice at my firm anyway.
    I have no clue, never been there either, but I heard that the campus is really nice.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lash)
    Have either of you got anything about accommodation yet?
    No I haven't, have you?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I applied through clearing Aswell and haven't even visited!
    It's in the top 10 rankings for uni, so I hope I picked well!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lash)
    Have either of you got anything about accommodation yet?
    (Original post by LonelyPlanet)
    No I haven't, have you?
    Hey, I'm also accepted through clearing. Just got an email for me to create an account on the accommodation portal immediately after I called the university to ask when I'll get one. If you haven't got yours yet, maybe try calling them...?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.