Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had any letters or anything from the uni? I haven't heard a thing and i'm starting to panic as i'm moving down to Plymouth on the 1st of september!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmabro)
    has anyone had any letters or anything from the uni? I haven't heard a thing and i'm starting to panic as i'm moving down to Plymouth on the 1st of september!
    Hey,

I recieved my unconditional on the 17th July and didn't receive the welcome pack/letter until the 11th August.
    It should arrive in the next few days for those who have just recieved their results.
    I'm moving down on the 1st too, me and my fiancé have a nice studio apartment up on Mutley Plain!

All the best,
    Jack
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by emmabro)
    Hi Emma,

Don't panic, you'll hear from us soon. Do you have any particular concerns?

ReputationRep:
    i'm actually going to Plymouth college of art to study BA (hons) photography so i don't know if you'll be of any help?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Emmbaro,

Unfortunately not, their e-mail address is [email protected], maybe they will be able to help there

Regards

Robert

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Plymouth University resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.