Got AS results, what grades will I start with in A2?

Watch this thread
LeonM96
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I was just wondering what grades I will go into A2 year with following my AS results.

English language - A (168/200 overall) WJEC
English literature - A (164/200 overall) WJEC
Psychology - C (126/200 overall) AQA

Thanks!
Mindless Behavior
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
What do you mean by 'start with?'
LeonM96
Rep:
(Original post by Mindless Behavior)
What do you mean by 'start with?'

Am I wrong in thinking that as a result of your AS grades you have a minimum grade that you can achieve in A2? For example, in English lit I got an A so already have 164 marks in A2? So if I did no work at all and got zero marks (which obviously I'm not going to do) I would still come out with whatever grade 164 marks equates to?
jon5579
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Depends on the ratio between AS and A2 I think.
izpenguin
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LeonM96)
Am I wrong in thinking that as a result of your AS grades you have a minimum grade that you can achieve in A2? For example, in English lit I got an A so already have 164 marks in A2? So if I did no work at all and got zero marks (which obviously I'm not going to do) I would still come out with whatever grade 164 marks equates to?
If you get zero marks in A2, you will get E in English language, E in English literature and a U in psychology.
Robocop656
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
E, E, U
LeonM96
Rep:
Thank you! I think I'll resit one of my psychology modules. I'm quite chuffed with the E's in English though. because obviously I'm not going to get zero marks haha.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (11)
31.43%
They're exactly what I expected (13)
37.14%