Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance and Clearing watch

Announcements

OK I got accepted to a uni with clearing but it's not the one on my student finance application which was accepted ages ago. So I went on the website and changed the application to my new uni but how long will that take and will I get payments in time? =[ Also will I have to provide passport details BECAUSE I don't have a valid one and lost my old one! I had to apply for student finance with my birth certificate and an annoying form and I DON'T want to do that again!

ReputationRep:
    Am doing the same as you. Pretty sure you don't have to send off the birth certificate again? I hope not anyway. Apparently it takes at least 6 weeks, so looks like am going to have to use my overdraft or something

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.