Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

My name is Leah Carney, I've been accepted onto the Learning Disability Nursing course at the Riverside Campus of the University of Chester. It would be nice to be able to get to know anybody who will be on the same course or a course like it
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by LeahCarney)
    Hi

My name is Leah Carney, I've been accepted onto the Learning Disability Nursing course at the Riverside Campus of the University of Chester. It would be nice to be able to get to know anybody who will be on the same course or a course like it
    Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.