• Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by salmakhanam)
    I'm studying... business studies

I'm thinking about... going into business or maybe law
    Welcome to The Student Room salmakhanam!

I hope you are enjoying your studies (or will do when you start :laugh:). How are you finding them? Are you looking forward to anything particular?

If you need help with your studies then have a look at our study help section for Business and Management

Where will you be studying?

You might also like to check out our University Connect page. You can enter your uni or subject and see everyone else who does it/goes there on this site.

:bl:

Feel free to ask me anything. If you need a link to a specific section or want some advice. Just click reply and i'll help you asap. You'll be able to get into the swing of things here by posting in our 2 ice breakers: Icebreaker: Guess something about the poster below you! and Icebreaker: What made you sign up for The Student Room?

~Nathan

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.