Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Man, I feel so stupid for writing this but it's honestly getting to me and I don't know who else to talk to.

I'm a 19 year old male, but if you saw me in the street you'd probably think I was 15/16. I've been through 'puberty', I think.. but I'm 5ft5, I have such a baby face with acne, nothing about me is what I'd call 'adult like'. Whereas all my friends are turning into young adults. They're all taller than me, they're all muscular and just more manly. I'd also say I'm much more immature compare to my friends.

I just feel like a little kid, but I'm 19!
    It's been on my mind for a while and seeing as I'm going to be turning 20 in November it's really hit hard that this is it!

I just feel like or should I say look like I've not properly developed into a man.
    (I feel so stupid just saying it!)

I guess I'm sharing this with you so in return I can get some advice or something? HELP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It gets better. There's no reason to compare yourself to your friends because you are not them. Some folk out there like a baby face, so dont stress.

ReputationRep:
    Just try to concentrate at your food habits that will help you to give an matured look.

ReputationRep:
    I dont' think it's advice you want but just someone to talk to. There's nothing you can do so jsut ignore it. We are who we are. If you're short, baby faced and covered in spots then so what? Just live your life and do what you enjoy doing. The biggest cause of depression is spending too long comparing yourself to others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nurein)
    Just try to concentrate at your food habits that will help you to give an matured look.
    Can you tell me what kind of 'food habits" can help you with getting a matured look?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...hlight=younger

(if OP's still there)

ReputationRep:
    This is why some people bodybuild :P

Get yourself to the gym and build some wide shoulders, thick arms and a v- shaped back

Srs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 28, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.