Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello , im starting university (freshers) on the 8th of September but my accommodation that i have already booked dosent start until the 20th . Any advice as of what to do ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey sweetie, I looked it up and the 8th September is the college freshers, if its just the university freshers you are going to it starts on the 20th, if it is the univeristy college freshers you are after then I'm not too sure what to suggest, maybe phone up the university for advice, sorry if this wasn't helpful x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll be joining CUC this sept and it says that the fresher weeks gonna be starting from 8th sept , idk if CUC fresher week's the same as Coventry university .. Btw which course are you guys enrolled into? , I am in management and leadership..

ReputationRep:
    The uni freshers is a different date, so the CUC one is much earlier. x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see.. But this seems so unfair considering the obvious fact that cov Uni freshers week will be having a much better and bigger crowd than CUC .. Now idk if it's even worth buying CUC freshers pass? Btw are you gonna be at CUC as well?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if you have a look, the freshers events starting on the 20th is presented by cusu (coventry university student union) which is an organisation which students from the Uni and college are a part of, so... I imagine you'll be able to go to the CUC freshers events starting on the 8th Sept and again on the 20th best of both worlds!

ReputationRep:
    And as for your accommodation, when you booked did you ask for 44 weeks or did you tell them you were a CUC student? This is because, as you are a CUC student, you start before CU students, therefor you need to move into your accommodation earlier. If your booking isn't for 44 week i would give your accommodation a call and explain that you are a CUC student and you need to change your booking details so you are moved in for the 8th good luck

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.