After all they've done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    After all they've done?
    I wouldn't be surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ldsbabe)
    I wouldn't be surprised.
    It's sickening. I think we should have the same ban on ISIS support here that the Germans have for Nazism

ReputationRep:
    Moi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no doubt some of the resident jihadists do

ReputationRep:
    After all they've done?
    ISIS are people who have violated islamic ethics of war, they execute innocent civilians, they attack unarmed civilians and claim they do it in the name if Islam.

I thought Al Qaeda were bad but these guys put them to shame. The ISIS NEEDS to be eradicated.

The last thing I heard they had about $2.5 billion - they have been making withdrawals from banks using guns for persuasion and pillaging everything in their wake. This was a tactic used by Hitler

ReputationRep:
    I hope not they're vile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Israel4ever)
    ISIS are people who have violated islamic ethics of war, they execute innocent civilians, they attack unarmed civilians and claim they do it in the name if Islam.

I thought Al Qaeda were bad but these guys put them to shame. The ISIS NEEDS to be eradicated.

The last thing I heard they had about $2.5 billion - they have been making withdrawals from banks using guns for persuasion and pillaging everything in their wake. This was a tactic used by Hitler
    Interesting to see how they've alienated everyone. I wouldn't mind if
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hope that
    Hezbollah and the PKK end up slaughtering every single one.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hope that

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hope that
    That would make them as bad as ISIS. The lines of morality blur when you're in the middle of slaughtering everything and everyone you see in rage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reptilian)
    That would make them as bad as ISIS. The lines of morality blur when you're in the middle of slaughtering everything and everyone you see in rage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Killing the guilty does not make you as bad as the guilty

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't aware there were any ISIS supporters on here. Are there any particular pro-ISIS threads/posts you have in mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RFowler)
    I wasn't aware there were any ISIS supporters on here. Are there any particular pro-ISIS threads/posts you have in mind.
    There's one guy called Reform, and other guys who have the black flag as their pp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Israel4ever)
    I thought Al Qaeda were bad but these guys put them to shame.
    It's funny you say that; ISIS actually originated from Al Qaeda and were disowned (by Al Qaeda) for being "too brutal".

ReputationRep:
    It's sickening. I think we should have the same ban on ISIS support here that the Germans have for Nazism
    No, I think we should let people freely voice their support for such things, thus exposing themselves as morons and people who should probably be kept an eye on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greenlaner)
    No, I think we should let people freely voice their support for such things, thus exposing themselves as morons and people who should probably be kept an eye on.
    I suppose, I just worry that doing that may facilitate recruiting lost and desperate individuals the same way the far-right does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehhhh)
    It's funny you say that; ISIS actually originated from Al Qaeda and were disowned (by Al Qaeda) for being "too brutal".
    It is one thing to kill innocent civilians. It is another entirely to take delight in their rape and torture as ISIS are doing. I would hope that as much as Al Qaeda hates what the west stands for, its members see our suffering as simply necessary in achieving their aims, rather than something to be enjoyed.

ReputationRep:
    There might be very few ISIS supporters, but it wouldn't surprise me if a significant number supported Al-Qaeda.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I don't think any educated Muslim supports ISIS or Al-Qaeda seeing as they're Western created monsters who serve the CIA's hidden agenda

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ISIS must be dealt with

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.