Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone know of any qualifications I can work towards without having to go to college? watch

Hey guys
    I have recently completed and received my A Level Qualifications and am taking a GAP year this year before going to university.In my GAP year I have already managed to secure a job with varied hours. However (I know this sounds sad) after being in education for pretty much all my life and being as hardworking and as determined as I am, the idea of not working towards something like a qualification is going to kill me so I was wondering if there was any qualifications which I could complete and work towards outside of college which requires no specific time commitments (because I have a job I can't do things at a specific time, because my hours will vary). I have already completed the Gold Duke of Edinburgh's Award and will have completed the Gold Volunteering Millennium Scheme by the end of this month and am already signed up to online courses with future learn but I don't think these will go towards my future and will not last as long which won;t be as good. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated. Thank You

Some sort of machine operating license. Not really qualifications but.............
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.