Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it okay to arrive on the same day as the course start date?

I'll be arriving in Newcastle from Ireland and I'm looking to book the flights today and just wanted to check before I do so. My Tenancy agreement states I can move in on or after the 11th but it would suit me better to get flights on the 14th/15th, my course start date is also the 15th though, will this be a problem?

ReputationRep:
    I'd imagine so, 15th is the start of freshers as far as I know and courses don't start till later. that's what I've taken from it anyway someone feel free to correct me. best way to know would be to call them.

ReputationRep:
    I was hearing that the first week, starting on the 15th, is just sort of an introduction week really so going by that it should be okay to arrive early on that Monday morning. I'll contact them just to make sure, thanks !

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.