The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yoursfaithfully
I have got a question. I have already booked my interview, but on my UCAS track I have noticed that my application for Imperial has been unsuccessful.

Can anyone tell me if this is unusual?

Very
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
I have got a question. I have already booked my interview, but on my UCAS track I have noticed that my application for Imperial has been unsuccessful.

Very unusual, email Imperial ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you get an email from ucas saying that first or did you just randomly check it? Cos they must've sent a "something has changed" email..
Imperial Bound as we speak
Original post by Futuremedic2096
Yeah that's true
It is indeed Thankyou ever so much :biggrin:

no problem :smile:
To anyone who has had the interview

What do you do between the tour and interview as I have to wait till 4:30 for my interview
Original post by Turdasaurus Rex

What do you do between the tour and interview as I have to wait till 4:30 for my interview

for mine last year they brought us to a room and we could talk to other applicants. I found this helpful as it relaxed me but some people got more stressed. I think you can leave so if its better for you go to a coffee shop near south ken station or even in SAF building itself.
Reply 607
how did everyone's interviews go today?
Reply 609
Lol what did people wear to their interview. Mines 2morrow and I'm not sure how casual or formal to be ffs
Original post by Elshad
Lol what did people wear to their interview. Mines 2morrow and I'm not sure how casual or formal to be ffs

Go formal....
Original post by tans
how did everyone's interviews go today?

Ok yeah? :o:)
Original post by Turdasaurus Rex

Talked to other applicants and med students, this really calmed me down
Talked to other applicants and med students, this really calmed me down

Not for Imperial, but I found the same thing calmed me down at my Plymouth interview too. :yep Will hopefully try to talk to people on my Imperial one too :tongue:
Interview was alright tbh.

Original post by Elshad

Full tracksuit, imo. Make sure it's Nike or Adidas, though, otherwise they won't respect you.
(edited 9 years ago)
So happy! mA Got an offer from Oxford! Now I can relax when it comes to the Imperial interview :smile:
Original post by TazzyBoo
So happy! mA Got an offer from Oxford! Now I can relax when it comes to the Imperial interview :smile:

No way!! Congratulations!!!!!! :smile:
Still waiting on cambridge, not very hopeful tbh. Wts the grade requirements?
yh take it easy, who needs imperial when u got oxford :wink:
Original post by Master219
No way!! Congratulations!!!!!! :smile:
Still waiting on cambridge, not very hopeful tbh. Wts the grade requirements?
yh take it easy, who needs imperial when u got oxford :wink:

Hehe thanks!

Oxford ask for A*AA, so very standard! I'd love to get an Imperial offer though, then at least I'll have a back up, just in case I don't get the grades!

Good luck for Cambridge! You'll be fine xx
Original post by TazzyBoo
Hehe thanks!

Oxford ask for A*AA, so very standard! I'd love to get an Imperial offer though, then at least I'll have a back up, just in case I don't get the grades!

Good luck for Cambridge! You'll be fine xx

Yh thats pretty good tbh. true that, but if u got oxford, imperials missing out if they don't offer u a place! Releases a lot of pressure for the imperial interview tho, im sure...

Haha, thanks! :smile:
Reply 619
Ok yeah? :o:)

i am sure u did fine.. the awesome thing about imperial is that u'll know very very soon :smile: btw i've noticed that we both have applied to Imperial and barts.. which is the uni which u will be thrilled to get an offer from?

Quick Reply

Latest