Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elshad
Hammersmith innit

naaaah, thats where all the batty boi's r... :wink:

as soon as u said that i just remember that stupid annoying squeeky womens voice on the tube like: **welcome to the hammersmith and city line bla bla bla**
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
I was wondering if anybody wanted to meet up and have a fight?

depends what the conditions of the fight are, i.e. knuckledusters, shanks, machettes, AK's, screw drivers ('doctor who' fam ooooh wt u gonna do when i come for u)?
Original post by Master219
depends what the conditions of the fight are, i.e. knuckledusters, shanks, machettes, AK's, screw drivers ('doctor who' fam ooooh wt u gonna do when i come for u)?

Bad Boys Bad Boys, wt u gonna do
Original post by Elshad
Bad Boys Bad Boys, wt u gonna do

u clocked it, solid
Original post by Futuremedic2096
Yeah I guess it is
Awh thanks im rooting for you Too!
Where are you from?

Cyprus! :smile:
Original post by ozbilege
Cyprus! :smile:

Ooh lovely
You're going to have to get used to a colder climate when you get your place
What's the weather like atm
I'm craving sun
Does imperial just look at bmat?

What else can they use to consider an application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1047
Original post by robotboy96
Does imperial just look at bmat?

What else can they use to consider an application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope they don't look at just your bmat.. as far as i know if you pass the bmat cut off then they have a list where they assess your motivation to study medicine, leadership, team work skills, A level predictions and gcses and a few other things i can't recall now and then they decide!! :smile:
Ooh lovely
You're going to have to get used to a colder climate when you get your place
What's the weather like atm
I'm craving sun

This year it was colder than you guys!!!! Right now it's a bit warmer than the UK but still pretty cold :biggrin: Unusual, but happens every once in a while. :P It's the summers that's absolutely unbearable :P
Reply 1049
This year it was colder than you guys!!!! Right now it's a bit warmer than the UK but still pretty cold :biggrin: Unusual, but happens every once in a while. :P It's the summers that's absolutely unbearable :P

yeah but it was colder for 20 days.. :tongue: before that our weather was nothing like winter.. yeah and the summer i can't survive without AC.. or the beach <3
Original post by YvT1
Nope they don't look at just your bmat.. as far as i know if you pass the bmat cut off then they have a list where they assess your motivation to study medicine, leadership, team work skills, A level predictions and gcses and a few other things i can't recall now and then they decide!! :smile:

I still.haven't heard anything back after the email at Christmas. Is that good or does.it just mean they havent got to my application yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1051
Original post by robotboy96
I still.haven't heard anything back after the email at Christmas. Is that good or does.it just mean they havent got to my application yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know to be honest.. somewhere i read that they send invitations up to beginning of february.. but unfortunately you should be prepared for either outcomes.. i wish you gd luck!!
When was your interview

December 16th if I can remember correctly.

How hot r the summers? Im at skl in dubai atm, and temp in summer is avg 40-45 degrees Celsius.
Reply 1054
How hot r the summers? Im at skl in dubai atm, and temp in summer is avg 40-45 degrees Celsius.

It's not as hot as yours.. approx 35 degrees celsius.. sometimes it reaches 40 but for 2 weeks max..
Reply 1055
Original post by a123a
December 16th if I can remember correctly.

If you don't mind me asking where have you applied?
Original post by ZinieBalini
Mine was at 4:30. What about you?

Mine was at 3:30 but I didn't get seen until around 4 because of the delay so I must have been you... were you in the student union room???
Original post by YvT1
It's not as hot as yours.. approx 35 degrees celsius.. sometimes it reaches 40 but for 2 weeks max..

Aah tbh its not that bad
Reply 1058
Aah tbh its not that bad

we get to enjoy the beaches and AC is a life saver so i agree it's ok.. actually i love it but i do miss winter!! :smile:)

See I love the hot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending