The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Whats the diifference in imperial and ucl's medical schools? Like the exams, teaching methods, structure etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
(edited 9 years ago)
Guys My Interview is next week, do you have any advice for the interview?

I would be grateful if you reply back:smile:
Reply 1863
Who's got their interview on 25th March
Original post by Master219
If i dont get an email at 22:31 then im gonna cry

oh yh, emails are quite l8. ill log into track at 22:31 everyday to check then haha

Edit: oh congrats on ur offer!!!!!! :smile: nice work man!

Guys I'm really freaking out if I'll get in haha :tongue: It seems like everyone is getting offers except me. When do you think the next replies will be ? I have predicted A*A*A, a good enough PS I think and a #34 rank on Spoink.co , do you think I'll get in ?
Original post by MichaelDio1
Guys I'm really freaking out if I'll get in haha :tongue: It seems like everyone is getting offers except me. When do you think the next replies will be ? I have predicted A*A*A, a good enough PS I think and a #34 rank on Spoink.co , do you think I'll get in ?

calm lol. I havnt had my interview yet but ill assume u have. Ur grades got u the interview, now its only ur interview performance thatll get u the offer so as long as ur interview went fairly well then u should see the offer come soon!

Gd luck!! :smile:
Original post by MichaelDio1

Spoink.com? Is that a pokemon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone with an interview on the 17th of March?
Haha no, I saw a couple days ago somebody talk about it on a thread. Spoink.co is like this website where people vote for one application against another and then you see how well your application did. Pretty stupid really but quite addictive!

Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Spoink.com? Is that a pokemon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1869
Anyone else have an interview on Tuesday?
Original post by Torag
Who's got their interview on 25th March

Mines on the 11th of March :frown: but good luck on yours aswell and when I get back from mine, I'll let you know what I find out and hope it's of some use to you :biggrin:
Will anyone with an interview on March 3 attend the tour?:smile:
Original post by ranku369

Yup meeee!!! And a few others that i have spoke to on this thread said they will as well (3rd March) :smile:
Yup meeee!!! And a few others that i have spoke to on this thread said they will as well (3rd March) :smile:

Are you ready for the interview? I'm kind of nervous about it >.< what time is yours?
Are you ready for the interview? I'm kind of nervous about it >.< what time is yours?

I take it ur attending the tour yh?

I really dont know haha, as long as they ask normal questions (not like Cambridge lol...) and expect nothing too spectacular from us then i hope so!!! wbu?

Yh same, but ive heard that theyre nice so hopefully that should help!!

Mines at 4:30pm (im gonna meet up with a friend from after the tour to my interview time, it would b waay too long to hang around) wbu?
I take it ur attending the tour yh?

I really dont know haha, as long as they ask normal questions (not like Cambridge lol...) and expect nothing too spectacular from us then i hope so!!! wbu?

Yh same, but ive heard that theyre nice so hopefully that should help!!

Mines at 4:30pm (im gonna meet up with a friend from after the tour to my interview time, it would b waay too long to hang around) wbu?

yup, im going to the tour too~ mine's at 3:45.
To the offer holders, after the offer came through on ucas did you receive an email/letter in the post from imperial themselves? And does anyone know if there is an applicant day where we can go to imperial and look at accommodation?
(edited 9 years ago)

Yep, I intend to go on the tour :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sergue
To the offer holders, after the offer came through on ucas did you receive an email/letter in the post from imperial themselves? And does anyone know if there is an applicant day where we can go to imperial and look at accommodation?

Through Track. :smile:

Not sure about an offer holders day though. IIRC from last year, I don't think there was one.
Original post by sergue

Look on the virtual tours it's easier and much cheaper
there is no medicine offer holders day
there is also no point in setting your heart on a place you're unlikely to get it from what I've heard
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply