Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else going to be staying in Z-block? If anyone has lived in them before could you share your experiences? For example how big are they, because from images I have seen on the internet, they look like small bungalows. How many students are in each building?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Wall of sound)
    Is anyone else going to be staying in Z-block? If anyone has lived in them before could you share your experiences? For example how big are they, because from images I have seen on the internet, they look like small bungalows. How many students are in each building?
    Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks . I'll check it out!

ReputationRep:
    yeah just found out I am in the Z sheds too, Ive heard good things about them, but never seen them myself! what Block are you in? I think I'm in 13

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmardido)
    yeah just found out I am in the Z sheds too, Ive heard good things about them, but never seen them myself! what Block are you in? I think I'm in 13
    I am in Z4. Type in google keele z sheds or keele z block and two images will appear of a guy standing in front of a z shed. That will give you an idea of how big they are. You'll be like a few sheds down from me, but i hear that everyone in z block gets along so will probs see you around neighbour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wall of sound)
    I am in Z4. Type in google keele z sheds or keele z block and two images will appear of a guy standing in front of a z shed. That will give you an idea of how big they are. You'll be like a few sheds down from me, but i hear that everyone in z block gets along so will probs see you around neighbour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sweet, will be nice I think. See ya around!

ReputationRep:
    Sweet, will be nice I think. See ya around!
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    I've googled round but couldn't find anything, do you know by chance if Z sheds are mixed gender or just all girls or boys?

ReputationRep:
    I've googled round but couldn't find anything, do you know by chance if Z sheds are mixed gender or just all girls or boys?
    Did you not see them two images after typing what i said in google images? I am not entirely sure, although i have heard that in most cases they are not mixed gender.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I saw the images and video of the a sheds I just meant I had googled to find out if they were mixed sex and couldn't find anything. Makes sense thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I have been living here for the past 6 months , Z sheds are modest sized bungalows they are similar to other blocks in horwood except that 8 people live in one shed compared to 12 in other blocks, it has got a relatively large kitchen but i haven't checked the size of the room yet must be similar to the ones in the Y block where I am living now, I will be shifting to Z-16 room 1, if anyone is living nearby give me a shout.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zester)
    I have been living here for the past 6 months , Z sheds are modest sized bungalows they are similar to other blocks in horwood except that 8 people live in one shed compared to 12 in other blocks, it has got a relatively large kitchen but i haven't checked the size of the room yet must be similar to the ones in the Y block where I am living now, I will be shifting to Z-16 room 1, if anyone is living nearby give me a shout.
    There will be a few on the Horwood Facebook page. Looks like Z block is quite small and closed so we'll all see each other around!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.