The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Horwood Hall Z Block (Z-sheds)

Is anyone else going to be staying in Z-block? If anyone has lived in them before could you share your experiences? For example how big are they, because from images I have seen on the internet, they look like small bungalows. How many students are in each building?
Original post by Wall of sound
Is anyone else going to be staying in Z-block? If anyone has lived in them before could you share your experiences? For example how big are they, because from images I have seen on the internet, they look like small bungalows. How many students are in each building?

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 3
yeah just found out I am in the Z sheds too, Ive heard good things about them, but never seen them myself! what Block are you in? I think I'm in 13
Original post by nmardido
yeah just found out I am in the Z sheds too, Ive heard good things about them, but never seen them myself! what Block are you in? I think I'm in 13

I am in Z4. Type in google keele z sheds or keele z block and two images will appear of a guy standing in front of a z shed. That will give you an idea of how big they are. You'll be like a few sheds down from me, but i hear that everyone in z block gets along so will probs see you around neighbour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Wall of sound
I am in Z4. Type in google keele z sheds or keele z block and two images will appear of a guy standing in front of a z shed. That will give you an idea of how big they are. You'll be like a few sheds down from me, but i hear that everyone in z block gets along so will probs see you around neighbour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sweet, will be nice I think. See ya around!
Sweet, will be nice I think. See ya around!

Yep :smile:
Reply 7
I've googled round but couldn't find anything, do you know by chance if Z sheds are mixed gender or just all girls or boys?
I've googled round but couldn't find anything, do you know by chance if Z sheds are mixed gender or just all girls or boys?

Did you not see them two images after typing what i said in google images? I am not entirely sure, although i have heard that in most cases they are not mixed gender.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I saw the images and video of the a sheds I just meant I had googled to find out if they were mixed sex and couldn't find anything. Makes sense thanks!
Reply 10
I have been living here for the past 6 months , Z sheds are modest sized bungalows they are similar to other blocks in horwood except that 8 people live in one shed compared to 12 in other blocks, it has got a relatively large kitchen but i haven't checked the size of the room yet must be similar to the ones in the Y block where I am living now, I will be shifting to Z-16 room 1, if anyone is living nearby give me a shout.
Original post by Zester
I have been living here for the past 6 months , Z sheds are modest sized bungalows they are similar to other blocks in horwood except that 8 people live in one shed compared to 12 in other blocks, it has got a relatively large kitchen but i haven't checked the size of the room yet must be similar to the ones in the Y block where I am living now, I will be shifting to Z-16 room 1, if anyone is living nearby give me a shout.

There will be a few on the Horwood Facebook page. Looks like Z block is quite small and closed so we'll all see each other around!

Quick Reply

Latest