Lincoln
Visit website
16th or 17th :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
18th the day after i get back from Corfu :smile:
I am going to go up on the 9th hopefully (need to ring first) to collect my keys have a look around and takes some things that may not fit in the car as my sister is also coming, but I am not acutally going to move in the rest of my stuff until the 16th.
yeah im going on the 10th to drop my stuff off, then i move in on 19th. So excited. Im going to look well brown after my holiday yay.
Have you rang them yet to say that your going on the 10th?
Reply 6
miss_giggles
I am going to go up on the 9th hopefully (need to ring first) to collect my keys have a look around and takes some things that may not fit in the car as my sister is also coming, but I am not acutally going to move in the rest of my stuff until the 16th.

Yay, might see you then!
miss_giggles
Have you rang them yet to say that your going on the 10th?

I lived there last year, not been told i need to ring so no.
Oh ok, the letter they sent said to ring so I will do on Monday probably. Only one week til I go up to get my keys!
I rang them up today so I am now definitly getting my keys on Saturday and having a nosey around..only 4 days to go!!
aww i want to go and have a look at my flat now ive moved :frown: .. should be fun carting all my stuff up to the 6th floor anyway :biggrin:
Whats your flat number?
A17... room C :smile:
Reply 13
prettygreeneyes99
aww i want to go and have a look at my flat now ive moved :frown: .. should be fun carting all my stuff up to the 6th floor anyway :biggrin:

Are you in that really tall block?
there's a lift btw!
I am on the first floor which I am really happy about because didn't want to be on the ground floor and also didn't want too many stairs to climb.
emlo87
Are you in that really tall block?
there's a lift btw!

YES :biggrin: .. and i know about the lift thing, i asked the lady there first though, dont want to end up walking up 5 flights of stairs after a night out :eek:
Reply 16
Just got back from moving my stuff in! My room's starting to feel like my own now, it's right exciting! Can't wait for next week now
hey. im in flat e4 room a!!
took a few things in yesterday.
moving in on the 17th!!!! cant wait!

Latest