Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else on here starting Psychology at Warwick in the coming weeks? If so, have you seen any Psych freshers facebook pages or anything?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am. No haven't seen anything but there was a psych group previous years so maybe one will be set up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, we'll probably get one eventually (y)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hope so cos it'd be good to get to know a few people before we actually start:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, at least we know they'll have a decent taste in courses

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Hopefully it'll be a great group of us, looking forward to it:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am!!! Woooo! Cannot wait for this

ReputationRep:
    Me!! Excited tbh

ReputationRep:
    Im going to be travelling from Birmingham everyday, does anyone know the busses/ train that I'd need to take?

ReputationRep:
    No idea, sorry, I'm not from around there

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Psychology at Leeds too! :banana2: Wheres the Facebook group???

ReputationRep:
    Think you might have the wrong Uni, bro

ReputationRep:
    you could take the train from birmingham to canley station and then it's a 25 minute walk. Or train to coventry and then a bus from there. The university has a shuttle bus service that takes students from canley to the uni, so that's something to consider but is only at certaui times. ( Here's the link - http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/e...s/shuttle_bus/ )

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.