The Student Room Group

Welcome to Plymouth Dental School - 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amar96
I've applied plymouth this year...can i just ask what sort of ethical questions you get asked at interviews??

They give you a clinical scenario, and then ask you what you would do.
Reply 41
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
They give you a clinical scenario, and then ask you what you would do.

any examples if thats possible?? and what would you say is the best way to practice??
Reply 42
Original post by amar96
any examples if thats possible?? and what would you say is the best way to practice??

It would be unfair on others to give you examples, it's nothing too hard anyway, most of it is just common sense.
Reply 43
Original post by Blobar
It would be unfair on others to give you examples, it's nothing too hard anyway, most of it is just common sense.

its open for anyone to see and just want to get a idea of what to be expecting
Reply 44
Original post by amar96

He just told you what to expect, a clinical scenario of some sort with some ethics involved, there's no need for you to know anymore.
Original post by amar96

The interview is not an exam. It's a selection to see who has the qualities and mindset a dentist should posses. If I were to tell you what scenarios to expect, you will go off and practice for those scenarios by finding out the right and wrong things to say.

This is morally unacceptable and I signed an agreement not to disclose such information.

All I can say is, the internet is there for you to use, use it, and I'm sure you'll find more specific help if that is what you are looking for.

Quick Reply

Latest