Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Chester were unable to give me an offer for accommodation as I live too close. So was wondering if there is anybody studying at the Kingsway Campus; as I will be studying Fine Art, that wanted to house share?

    I've found a house already that is less than a minutes walk to Kingsway so it is ideal.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.