ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... Psychology

I'm interested in... Reading, skiing/snowboarding & traveling.

I'm thinking about... Finding people who are living in the Taylor court flats
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by DanielleBurgoyne)

Hey,
    Just wanted to say thanks for joining The Student Room: welcome on board! :woo:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university!

I've listed a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got any questions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

Put your work head on:
    No matter what level or subject you're studying, you'll find someone on TSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Help forum and ask a question or visit our brilliant revision section for help and advice. And if you're planning on going to university, you have to visit our uni applications forum. It's full of people who can help you through the whole process.

Take it easy:
    You know there's more to TSR than studying, right? In Hobbies and Interests you'll find people talking about everything from the latest football scores through to what mobile phone to buy next. Or how about the Debate and Current Affairs forum? Latest news, politics, education...it's all fair game in here.

That's just a taster, of course. To find even more conversation, head to the Forums page and find a place to start up your own discussion.

Enjoy the site!

Cheers!

Puddles the Monkey

ReputationRep:

Hiya, I'm in Taylor Court in Lincoln House, which house are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smainmokrane)
    Hiya, I'm in Taylor Court in Lincoln House, which house are you in?
    Hey I'm in Barton house! What're you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm in Barton house! What're you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right is that anywhere near Lincoln House? I can't seem to find anyone in Lincoln House haha! Law with French law, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Ah right is that anywhere near Lincoln House? I can't seem to find anyone in Lincoln House haha! Law with French law, what about you?
    Apparently all these "houses" are in the Taylor court area... So I think they're in a circle or something oh yeah... I'm doing psychology. Where you coming from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Apparently all these "houses" are in the Taylor court area... So I think they're in a circle or something oh yeah... I'm doing psychology. Where you coming from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh right I see! You found anyone else in your house? Was it your first choice accommodation? Ah nice one! Grimsby in Lincolnshire, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh right I see! You found anyone else in your house? Was it your first choice accommodation? Ah nice one! Grimsby in Lincolnshire, what about you?
    Not yet.. I keep hearing of people being in houses in taylor court but none the same as me haha! Yeah it was, was it for you? Oh cool so how far away from hull is that? You'll have to excuse me I'm awful with how far away places are! I'm from Birmingham btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not yet.. I keep hearing of people being in houses in taylor court but none the same as me haha! Yeah it was, was it for you? Oh cool so how far away from hull is that? You'll have to excuse me I'm awful with how far away places are! I'm from Birmingham btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha same here, I swear there's no one else in my house! Yep it was for me too. About an hour, haha don't worry I'm the same, how far is it from Birmingham?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha same here, I swear there's no one else in my house! Yep it was for me too. About an hour, haha don't worry I'm the same, how far is it from Birmingham?
    Haha it is worrying! But I'm sure we'll find some people soon, well fingers crossed haha :L oh right so not to far.. Erm it's about 3 hours from Birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha it is worrying! But I'm sure we'll find some people soon, well fingers crossed haha :L oh right so not to far.. Erm it's about 3 hours from Birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know lmao! Yeah I hope so haha! No not far at all, omg 3 hours? Why did you decide Hull then?

ReputationRep:
    I know lmao! Yeah I hope so haha! No not far at all, omg 3 hours? Why did you decide Hull then?
    Haha I know! I'm not sure tbf there are so many unis so I just picked it & visited the open day and I thought it was nice haha all the people seem lovely at the uni. What made you choose hull?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha I know! I'm not sure tbf there are so many unis so I just picked it & visited the open day and I thought it was nice haha all the people seem lovely at the uni. What made you choose hull?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah there are, Birmingham was one of my choices but I didn't decide to go there! Yeah I found that too, the people were really welcoming etc! Well, it was actually my insurance choice, I got AABB and didn't get into Leeds

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there are, Birmingham was one of my choices but I didn't decide to go there! Yeah I found that too, the people were really welcoming etc! Well, it was actually my insurance choice, I got AABB and didn't get into Leeds
    Oh yeah.. I never thought of applying to Birmingham haha! Yeah hull was my insurance as well, didn't do as good in my alevels as I hoped haha oh well!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah.. I never thought of applying to Birmingham haha! Yeah hull was my insurance as well, didn't do as good in my alevels as I hoped haha oh well!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it's a really good uni! Aw no what was your first choice? What A levels did you do/grades did you get? Yeah oh well, I'm sure Hull is just as good!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's a really good uni! Aw no what was your first choice? What A levels did you do/grades did you get? Yeah oh well, I'm sure Hull is just as good!
    Yeah I think it is. Erm I did rs, English lit, psychology & epq.. I got ABCC. Southampton was my first choice, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think it is. Erm I did rs, English lit, psychology & epq.. I got ABCC. Southampton was my first choice, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You got them grades and didn't get in? That's pathetic! What were they asking for? I did English Lit, Music, French and Law!

ReputationRep:
    You got them grades and didn't get in? That's pathetic! What were they asking for? I did English Lit, Music, French and Law!
    Aw thanks haha.. It's depressing but I'm over it now they wanted ABB 😴 but hull is just as good! Oh yeah.. French! Haha I'm awful at languages but I'd love to be fluent in another one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's true they're so good! Yeah it took me a while and I think I am too now. ABB? I missed mine by one too but I was told that even if I missed it by two grades I'd still be accepted so, yano. Yeah Hull's brilliant, haha I'm not that good at it in all fairness

ReputationRep:
    It's true they're so good! Yeah it took me a while and I think I am too now. ABB? I missed mine by one too but I was told that even if I missed it by two grades I'd still be accepted so, yano. Yeah Hull's brilliant, haha I'm not that good at it in all fairness
    Sorry haha I've been on holiday! I wasn't ignoring you but thanks about the grades haha I was really beating myself up but I'm over it now. It's annoying isn't it missing it by a little bit! But hull is lovely so I'm sure it'll all work out for us both well I really want to learn a language so you can help haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.