Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My student finance application and changes! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

So I applied through clearing and have secured a place however I applied to student finance before clearing; not much before just a few days. However the course I decided to apply to was different to the one I put on my application (I was told to just put down a random course and university and change it later if I need to).

So basically what I was wondering is when I change my application I have to fill out a form and post it however would it be easier to just cancel my application and reapply at the right course?

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I got it sorted, apparently if you cancel you have to wait for the application to be cancelled before you can submit a new one so it's faster to just print out the sheet and send it off!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.