This discussion is closed.
villarde
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by picju96)
Up on a seperate little campus called Westwood, like Maths and Biology is up on Gibbet Hill. It's supposed to be ok, I've met a few people doing it and they're enjoying it.
Whats the student union like ? £1 a pint and alike ?
picju96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Actually it's quite expensive. Cheaper than real life of course, most lagers are £1.80 a pint, beers and real ale about £2/2.30, purple (snakebite black) is £1.85. I don't drink shots very often, so I wouldn't know how much they are. Bottles are £2.50 each. My tip: make friends with lots of boys that are willing to buy you drinks!
The acts they have are ok, Wheatus were at our fresher ball, and Bowling for Soup are in the union tonight, they sounded good as I was walking past, but I didn't go because I had orchestra. They were £8 NUS to see though, make of that what you will, I've never been to a concert so I don't know how expensive it normally is.
J.S.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Max Plank)
If you can get the grades to do Comp Sci at Warwick why don't you do CS at a good uni ... like Imperial?

John
What a daft comment. Ever occur to you why Warwick are able to ask for good grades? Hint: something to do with supply and demand.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads