I narrowly missed out on my first offer at Manchester of AAB (got BBB with a total 4 UMS away from AAB) and got into my reserve choice of Cardiff instead.
I called Manchester and they said that with a remark that if I got AAB I could get in. In the meantime I can only wait and if I don't get the extra marks then off to Cardiff I go.
But I'm worried about accommodation. Would I have lost my accommodation preference for Manchester, so if I get in will I be given what is left (I really don't want to share a bathroom etc).
On the other hand if I wait then there will be even less choice of accommodation left at Cardiff if I'm having to wait for my remark to be done before applying (unless they let me apply for accommodation knowing that in a week or so I may possibly not even be going).
Any help or advice would be ace.
Thank you all!
x Turn on thread page Beta
Accommodation for priority remark situation watch
- Thread Starter
- 15-08-2014 20:37
- PS Reviewer
- 15-08-2014 23:50
You would need to discuss this with the unis involved. Their policies will vary, so nobody here can say for sure what will happen.