Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Were do i send the maintenance loan form!! watch

    • Thread Starter

    So student finance have had an error on the site, having to call them about the maintenance loan form and it not working. Anyhow, they sent the form yet did not send a address to send it back.
    So if anybody in the same ship or know the address to send it back, please reply
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.