Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm starting Sixth Form in September, I have to wear smart clothes. I've heard that you need to carry a lot of books in your bag at A-Level, so I thought I should be practical and get a rucksack.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Herschel-Her...rschel+floralI chose this one. Is it nice? Should I opt for a handbag instead?

I think that is a really nice bag, and you should definitely choose a backpack over a handbag. I just finished my A Levels, and every day I had multiple folders, textbooks, revision guides and notepads, as well as a water bottle and some lunch, so a durable backpack is what you should go for. Also I think the backpack you've chosen is of good size and would go well with smart clothes
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.