The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

What should I bring with me to uni?

This may sound like a silly question but would I need to bring things like frying pans, knives and forks etc?

I'm going to brunel btw

Thanks
Original post by justanotherhuman
This may sound like a silly question but would I need to bring things like frying pans, knives and forks etc?

I'm going to brunel btw

Thanks

Yeah, basically you need to bring everything you use from the kitchen (except things like the kettle and oven and all)

I'm going there as well :smile:
What are you studying?
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Original post by Gorganite
Yeah, basically you need to bring everything you use from the kitchen (except things like the kettle and oven and all)

I'm going there as well :smile:
What are you studying?

Thank you! :smile:

I'm going to be studying Law, what about you? :smile:
Thank you! :smile:

I'm going to be studying Law, what about you? :smile:

I'm studying History :biggrin:
I'm studying History :biggrin:

Ah cool! Which hall are you going be staying in? :smile:
Ah cool! Which hall are you going be staying in? :smile:

Lancaster Complex, Maria Grey Hall. You? :biggrin:
Lancaster Complex, Maria Grey Hall. You? :biggrin:

Bishop complex, Lacey hall:smile: I've only just realised the deadline was yesterday and I still haven't paid! I'm so worried!
Bishop complex, Lacey hall:smile: I've only just realised the deadline was yesterday and I still haven't paid! I'm so worried!

Oh my :eek:

I would definitely call them up or email them that you'll pay sometime soon because if not your place will be taken by someone else :s

I'm going to brunel btw

Thanks

Hi,

I'm a Brunelian (about to start placement year). This is the basic list of what I pack - I can't pack lightly!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vs9wvp8g6dfchxd/placement%20packing%20basic.docx

My advice is get what you can in a supermarket, or places like Dunelm Mill/The Range. IKEA is okay, but the quality isnt always the best, and you want the items to last. Bedding and sheets are provided in halls, but I like to take my own (you only get one pillow btw).

My other piece of advice is buy distinctive kitchenware - they can get mixed up! Any questions - just inbox or quote me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending