The Student Room Group

Things that really piss me off!

Slow people. Why do people have to drive really slow? Despite the law, it is NOT ok to drive slowly. You may not be in a rush, but some of us have schedules, appointments or places to be. It is unacceptable for normal people to be stuck behind slow people. Slow people get in the way and make life frustrating, generating anger which is obviously a bad thing.
Not just on the road tho. Ever been in a Q in a shop and the till operator is ****ing useless? In my mind I am fantasizing about said person getting shot, decapitated or decimated as punishment for being such a hindrance to the human race.

Health and safety. I do not need to wear a hi vis vest within 30 miles of a forklift truck and I do not deserve to be robbed of £70 for driving 35mph. Up your ....

Qs really frustrate me but not much can be done unless caused by a slow person at the front. That person should be shot.

Crap cars. JUST MAKE GOOD ONES FFS!! There is simply no need for Fords KA or Vauxhalls crappy Corsa. If your skint then buy a better car second hand, or get a skateboard as it will be much better.

Smokers. Smelly carcinogenic bastards.
What a sad existence you must have stressing out about bloody vehicles.
If you have an schedules / appointments / places to be, you leave your house earlier or in good time. It nobody's fault but yours if you're late. Also, it's better to drive slowly than drive recklessly in my mind.
Original post by Laomedeia
Slow people. Why do people have to drive really slow? Despite the law, it is NOT ok to drive slowly. You may not be in a rush, but some of us have schedules, appointments or places to be. It is unacceptable for normal people to be stuck behind slow people. Slow people get in the way and make life frustrating, generating anger which is obviously a bad thing.
Not just on the road tho. Ever been in a Q in a shop and the till operator is ****ing useless? In my mind I am fantasizing about said person getting shot, decapitated or decimated as punishment for being such a hindrance to the human race.

Health and safety. I do not need to wear a hi vis vest within 30 miles of a forklift truck and I do not deserve to be robbed of £70 for driving 35mph. Up your ....

Qs really frustrate me but not much can be done unless caused by a slow person at the front. That person should be shot.

Crap cars. JUST MAKE GOOD ONES FFS!! There is simply no need for Fords KA or Vauxhalls crappy Corsa. If your skint then buy a better car second hand, or get a skateboard as it will be much better.

Smokers. Smelly carcinogenic bastards.

Why should anybody give a s**I about you and your schedule?

And KA and corsa are good at what they are made for - cheap, economic, reliable when maintained, easy to drive...

The only problem I see is that youre easily pissed off and need a new attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unpredictable Edexcel Maths A Level papers.

wouldtellimaginarygirlfriend/10
People driving too slow can be annoying if it's ridiculously slow for the road - e.g doing 40 in a 60 zone where the road is pretty straight. Note that going too slow can get you minors on a driving test, as can "undue hesitation".

On the other hand, the amount of times I hold up traffic by driving at the speed limit is strange. There's a stretch of road near me with a 30 limit and I seem to be one of only a few who actually stick to it.
Bad punctuality, slow walkers on a busy street, the London underground during rush hour, people not washing their hands after going to the loo, people who talk really loudly on the phone in a confined space, people in general, existence in general...
Reply 7
Slow walkers - especially in London - is my idea of hell. There are more than enough people roaming the streets as it is -_-
People like you piss me off. Ignorance is bliss in this one.
Reply 9
Original post by laylarose
Bad punctuality, slow walkers on a busy street, the London underground during rush hour, people not washing their hands after going to the loo, people who talk really loudly on the phone in a confined space, people in general, existence in general...

I never understood this. Well I do, but why do some women tell their blokes to wash their hands after a piss but will happily suck his cock after a night out?

Quick Reply

Latest