Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I got my offer yesterday to do Event's Management at Chester University. I just wanted to know who else is doing the same course as me. I'm also considering adding marketing to my course as well, so if there is anyone else who is thinking about doing the same please reply

ReputationRep:
    Helloo.

I'm doing Events Management and Tourism, so we may be in some of the same classes

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Events Management at the Warrington campus as I'm doing Radio Production along side it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyJ9)
    Hi everyone, I got my offer yesterday to do Event's Management at Chester University. I just wanted to know who else is doing the same course as me. I'm also considering adding marketing to my course as well, so if there is anyone else who is thinking about doing the same please reply

I'm doing Events Management with Media Studies

ReputationRep:
    I'm studing Events Management and Marketing!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing events management with PR along side!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, it's great to see so many people that are going to be studying event's management at Chester University. If anybody wants to chat further then you can either message me or follow me on twitter. My name is @HollyMurs_xxx

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard about their accommodation yet?!?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.