Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just making a post to see who all is staying in Duncreggan as I literally no nobody going. I'm in Block 7 apartment F! I'm also wondering if there's a freshers faebook page or anything? couldn't find one when I looked earlier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbyMagowan)
    Just making a post to see who all is staying in Duncreggan as I literally no nobody going. I'm in Block 7 apartment F! I'm also wondering if there's a freshers faebook page or anything? couldn't find one when I looked earlier
    Hey!
    You're not alone moving up and knowing no one at all. I'm on that boat too
    I won't be in the same block as you though but I hope you'll find someone here.

I've found two websites on Freshers so far, hope this helps.

http://uusu.org/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ulste...39400052859833

ReputationRep:
    hey

Im also in block 7, but apartment B!
    cant wait for freshers week, but ive no idea what to expect! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbyMagowan)
    Hey! I'm in the same apartment as you on the same boat sorta too don't really know many people up there

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.