Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt mind asking questions but i don't like doing that either

I'm the type of person that says anything i feel like in the moment
    I would feel so awkward having people come up and ask the same fake questions over and over and i rather someone just talk ...

I do not like asking unnecessary questions to people

I am likely to get distracted and 'pull a Jamie' [from made in chelsea]
    'ooh a squirrel'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alumna)
    i wouldnt mind asking questions but i don't like doing that either

I'm the type of person that says anything i feel like in the moment
    I would feel so awkward having people come up and ask the same fake questions over and over and i rather someone just talk ...

I do not like asking unnecessary questions to people

I am likely to get distracted and 'pull a Jamie' [from made in chelsea]
    'ooh a squirrel'
    If you don't like answering questions then you're gonna have to go through life alone I'm afraid. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like answering questions so I can't answer this question, sorry.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :creep:

ReputationRep:
    I think you're overthinking the whole situation, based on some of the threads you've been posting. Just relax and stop thinking of negative things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsRoryG)
    I think you're overthinking the whole situation, based on some of the threads you've been posting. Just relax and stop thinking of negative things.
    Really, I know myself
    I am trying to change

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you made other threads about how to avoid some questions?

Honestly you seem too up tight you need to relax a bit. They aren't fake questions more like ice breakers and conversation starters.

If you have this attitude I'm afraid it'll be hard for you to talk to others

I know I sound mean but I'm just being honest and giving my view I'm sorry if
    It offends you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You simply won't, as others have said you are being overly negative and over thinking things for no reason whatsoever.

There is also nothing fake about the standard questions, when I ask someone I've just met what course they are doing it's because I am interested not because it's expected.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.