Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello, I am a Norwegian freshman. I would very much like to switch accommodation from Nutford house to either Connaught hall or College hall (or stamford street, Kings College).

Nutford house is located very central, only 5-10 minutes walk from Oxford street. It is one of the less expensive halls, it costs £24,55 per night (including meals) and is well known for its good student hospitality.

The reason i want to switch is that my boyfriend is accommodated at Connaught hall, and my sister lives in the area so I really want to live nearby them. These halls are also located closer to my campus, Strand.

I anyone is interested please contact me. You can reach here, or at my email address [email protected].
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.