ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... criminology and criminal justice in September at Edge Hill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteanne1)
    I'm studying... criminology and criminal justice in September at Edge Hill
    Im hopefully studying that course too! I just got offered a place but I'm from Scotland!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abitait)
    Im hopefully studying that course too! I just got offered a place but I'm from Scotland!
    Wicked! Ah where abouts in Scotland? I'm from near Milton Keynes so it's going to be a long journey

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Edinburgh, aw yeah I know where that is! quite far away too! so excited

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice! Oh well it will be worth it. I just want to go now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    definitely! not in halls as of yet though, put on a priority waiting list! have you heard good reviews about the uni?

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay, you on the waiting list thing? Yeah like everyone I've spoken to has said it's been really good and when I've been there on open days everyone is so nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.