Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just applied to university but I actually don't understand the process, On my first year do I have to pick any module from management, accounting and economics or Do I have to do all of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abdurraqib95)
    I just applied to university but I actually don't understand the process, On my first year do I have to pick any module from management, accounting and economics or Do I have to do all of them?
    Depends on the uni and course. This should be clear on the website, though some are rubbish. What are you studying and where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ageshallnot)
    Depends on the uni and course. This should be clear on the website, though some are rubbish. What are you studying and where?
    I'm going Essex to do business & M...I've looked but its not that clear,I just applied to uni because I just like Essex uni alot....

ReputationRep:
    It's not the clearest website in the world, but it looks like to me that the 4 first year modules listed on http://www.essex.ac.uk/coursefinder/...ourse=BSC+N200 are compulsory

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.