Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just put a deposit down for accomodation in Hoole road, is anyone else staying here?

ReputationRep:
    Yo! I moved there last Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathelow)
    Yo! I moved there last Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I live next door in number 80 same landlord because I looked around your building first

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool and yeah because his office is in your building so I've been in quite a few times. He seems like a nice guy. How you liking living there?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's alright, love my room but I haven't met anyone else in here yet! What about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natnat16)
    Yeah it's alright, love my room but I haven't met anyone else in here yet! What about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly the same! I think a lot of people haven't moved in yet I see a couple of people here and there but haven't met anyone yet :/. And yeah I love my room after managing to get it clean(there was a mix up on moving in day and it was filthy) the area around here is nice too, I like the fact it's literally 2 minutes to all those shops!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I used to live right by those shops before I went to uni. The wifi in my building is so bad, my room picks up your buildings wifi up better!
    Yeah it will be a lot better when everyone is here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natnat16)
    Yeah I used to live right by those shops before I went to uni. The wifi in my building is so bad, my room picks up your buildings wifi up better!
    Yeah it will be a lot better when everyone is here

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's depressing cause I'm on the end room and get absolutely no wifi...I either have to plug into the wall or use my phones internet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey sorry havent been on in ages hahaah! Im moving in on Sunday yay, im in 80 forgot there was 2 houses! :P

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.