Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am unable to move into the house I have signed for dating to start in the study year of 2014/2015.

The house already has three other people living there, all Second Year students. The cost per month is £275 per month (without bills) and the house is on Terrace Road, Mount Pleasant; literally 2 minutes away from the Mount Pleasant Campus and a 5 minute walk to town! The house is newly refurbished, and a free TV have been thrown in too within the contract.

If anyone is interested please reply back to this or inbox me and I can give you further details. You don't have to be a Second Year student: any year can move in as long as you are a student since it is a student property. I have photos of the property if you wish to see them.

This house is really nice and I am willing to pay your £75 fee to sign the contract, as well as cover the first instalment of £275 (which I have already paid) if you will be willing to take the house.

Many thanks,

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.