Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted to study Adult Nursing at Surrey in September and I was just wondering if a full DBS check needs to be completed before the course starts, as well as the occupational health form that they have sent in the post.

I am asking, as we were required to fill out a Disclosure form and bring it to the interview, and I was wondering if this counts as the DBS check, or if I have to arrange that separately.

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    For me, it was slightly different as I'm going to Nottingham uni. Once we had been offered a place and confirmed it on UCAS, we received the occ health form and DBS form. I only sent it off last month as I wasn't sure if I had the grades required, needless to say; I did so sent it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok, thank you

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.