Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I wanted to know if there is anyone who has any idea on whether I can inform them that I would like to live as close to one of my friends as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Bit late for that

ReputationRep:
    Offers are probably going to be sent out from monday onwards so I'm afraid that it'll be too late! However, the campus is not that big at all - 15 minute walk from the end of Parkwood to Darwin (one end to the other) - 7 minutes when you're rushing to give in an essay before the deadline :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by APersonCalledClara)
    Offers are probably going to be sent out from monday onwards so I'm afraid that it'll be too late! However, the campus is not that big at all - 15 minute walk from the end of Parkwood to Darwin (one end to the other) - 7 minutes when you're rushing to give in an essay before the deadline :P
    So have they already decided who gets what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwkwardPanda)
    So have they already decided who gets what?
    Yeah *don't quote me on this* but emails normally get sent out from monday onwards - last year people got their results on the thursday, and then the following monday some knew where they will live: the emails get sent out in batches

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.