The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

I'm at work tomorrow 9-5:30 and then football 6:30-8 and I know for a fact I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight

Well tomorrow isn't going to be fun at all for me :')
Original post by PandaWho
really really ****ing freaking out,
feel like someone is behind me, keep hearing a noise.
really dont know what to do :s-smilie:

:hugs: Is there anyone you could talk to to try and reassure you a bit, or even skype or something? I'd offer but I'm on my ipod and I don't have it anyway :s-smilie: Would it help to sit against the wall so you know no-one is behind you? It probably wouldn't, sorry don't really know what to suggest but :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
:hugs: Is there anyone you could talk to to try and reassure you a bit, or even skype or something? I'd offer but I'm on my ipod and I don't have it anyway :s-smilie: Would it help to sit against the wall so you know no-one is behind you? It probably wouldn't, sorry don't really know what to suggest but :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

facetimes my boyfriend and checked the flat out, and shut relevent doors but so not coping with this.
actually want to cry im that paranoid. i honestly dont know what to do :sad:
facetimes my boyfriend and checked the flat out, and shut relevent doors but so not coping with this.
actually want to cry im that paranoid. i honestly dont know what to do :sad:

You checked it out though, which is definitely good and very brave! :yep: Get your duvet/blankets/any other safe things into one place and curl up there for a while? I have no experience of paranoia but burying myself in bed or, even better, in a corner does help sometimes to make me calm down or feel a bit safer :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You checked it out though, which is definitely good and very brave! :yep: Get your duvet/blankets/any other safe things into one place and curl up there for a while? I have no experience of paranoia but burying myself in bed or, even better, in a corner does help sometimes to make me calm down or feel a bit safer :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

got my duvet, but its too hot, got my teddy, and watching tele.
my meds have been helping so much, but this is too much tonight, im actually scared to go to sleep :s-smilie:
really ****ing hate it and honestly dont know what to do :s-smilie:
got my duvet, but its too hot, got my teddy, and watching tele.
my meds have been helping so much, but this is too much tonight, im actually scared to go to sleep :s-smilie:
really ****ing hate it and honestly dont know what to do :s-smilie:

Yeah that's the problem with duvets! Watch disney films? Always good in my experience, as is chocolate! Really wish I could help you (and everyone in here :frown:) but really don't know how, hopefully tomorrow things will be a bit better but that doesn't help solve the tonight problem at all :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that's the problem with duvets! Watch disney films? Always good in my experience, as is chocolate! Really wish I could help you (and everyone in here :frown:) but really don't know how, hopefully tomorrow things will be a bit better but that doesn't help solve the tonight problem at all :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

gonna play my zombie game in a minuet as it keeps my brain busy.
its ok, its a tough thing to help with, but just talking is helping, it really is.
boyfriend will be back home tomorrow (hes stopping at his mums tonight cos hes got a college interview early tomorrow, so its easier for his mum.
Reply 2227
its ok, its a tough thing to help with, but just talking is helping, it really is.
boyfriend will be back home tomorrow (hes stopping at his mums tonight cos hes got a college interview early tomorrow, so its easier for his mum.

if you get bored of your zombie game we can scrabble :biggrin:
Original post by samba

can have a game now if you want
Original post by samba

I'd be up for joining you and Pandawho if you get one going (and don't mind me barging in :colondollar: )
Reply 2230
can have a game now if you want

Lets do it!

Anybody else?

Good, to all three! :smile: Also good luck to boyfriend for interview, and at least he's back tomorrow so there hopefully shouldn't be another night this bad for you :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
I'd be up for joining you and Pandawho if you get one going (and don't mind me barging in :colondollar: )

course you can! panda needs keeping busy!

Original post by samba
Lets do it!

Anybody else?

whats the link?
Original post by samba
Lets do it!

Anybody else?

Kind of tempted, on the other hand I need sleep realllllly badly and now I can't decide!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2235
Kind of tempted, on the other hand I need sleep realllllly badly and now I can't decide!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on, good company will do you no harm :biggrin:
Reply 2236

Posted from TSR Mobile

Waiting on you!!! Link above :biggrin:
Original post by samba
Come on, good company will do you no harm :biggrin:

But I've got things I need to do tomorrow and I don't want to mess up, and I've felt tired and ill enough today as it is :tongue: Might come for a little bit...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2238
But I've got things I need to do tomorrow and I don't want to mess up, and I've felt tired and ill enough today as it is :tongue: Might come for a little bit...

Posted from TSR Mobile

kk we'll start and just come chat with us if you like :smile:

apparently observers can't chat...

Latest