Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Fair enough, I know what you mean! Could you do something to try and distract yourself- maybe go for a walk or watch TV or something? Or read a book?

Hanging around on TSR. :colondollar: And hopefully make some salad.
Original post by GEEKHELP
what degree/jobs are you guys studying/doing?:smile:

medicine, third year :biggrin: you?
Original post by ScaryScience
in a mess

:hugs:

I'm about to start a degree in social work, and I work in the NHS as a Peer Support Worker :smile:
Original post by james1211
:hugs: try not to feel too alone hun

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks hun :hugs:

Original post by Odd socks
I just put that incase it triggered other people

Posted from TSR Mobile

For what it's worth sweetie, I don't think you're fat/need to lose weight/anything along that line at all. I haven't seen your body but from your (beautiful) face, I can tell that you're just fine the way you are. :hugs:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I'm about to start a PhD coz I'm OLD :shakecane:

:getmecoat:

On Facebook if you need to chat xxx

thanks hun. might be on in a bit, not sure. feeling (very) impulsive so don't know if I should go to bed before I do silly things. could do with a chat at some point soon though (freaking out about uni and weirdness relating to it and you are awesome and clever and stuff) I hope you are ok :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by ScaryScience
thanks hun :hugs:

For what it's worth sweetie, I don't think you're fat/need to lose weight/anything along that line at all. I haven't seen your body but from your (beautiful) face, I can tell that you're just fine the way you are. :hugs:

thanks hun. might be on in a bit, not sure. feeling (very) impulsive so don't know if I should go to bed before I do silly things. could do with a chat at some point soon though (freaking out about uni and weirdness relating to it and you are awesome and clever and stuff) I hope you are ok :hugs:

Thanks, hun :hugs: wish I could be happy with how I look :/

Spoiler

Hmm that's a good idea :smile:

Hmm that's a good idea :smile:

Glad I could help then! :tongue:
Glad I could help then! :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Team_McDreamy
medicine, third year :biggrin: you?

:hugs:

ooh thats awesome! and I'm still in college :biggrin: went back to improve my grades!

Original post by bullettheory
I'm about to start a degree in social work, and I work in the NHS as a Peer Support Worker :smile:

woah that sounds cool..how did you get into that?
ooh thats awesome! and I'm still in college :biggrin: went back to improve my grades!

woah that sounds cool..how did you get into that?

Im hoping to graduate with a youth and community work degree next month!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
Only me at home til tomorrow evening so have to watch dog. Thursday? My mother is taking the day off work when she gets home so we can "discuss my behaviour" and I'd rather not sit through that. Lots of crafting :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aarg I knew you'd say Thursday! That's the one day I'm busy this week, with my arts on prescription class. Looks like you're doomed to maternal lecturing. :console:

Original post by Sabertooth
The new antipsychotic I'm on is making me feel an incredible amount of nausea.

ED trigger possibly

Anyone know good foods to eat when you feel nauseated?

Porridge. Porridge. More porridge. :tongue:

ED-related:

Spoiler

Hoping to go back to uni next year to study occupational therapy. :smile: Yourself?

:smile: what subjects are you doing?
Original post by superwolf
Aarg I knew you'd say Thursday! That's the one day I'm busy this week, with my arts on prescription class. Looks like you're doomed to maternal lecturing. :console:

ED-related:

Spoiler

Hoping to go back to uni next year to study occupational therapy. :smile: Yourself?

:frown: sorry :frown:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've nothing to apologise for, but that still makes you a Very Silly Sockle. :tongue:

See PM and remember I'm awesome at baking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You've nothing to apologise for, but that still makes you a Very Silly Sockle. :tongue:

:ashamed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
See PM and remember I'm awesome at baking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seen and remembered! :drool:

Love you though! :lovehug:

Original post by PandaWho
Readybreak :drool:
Toast
Urm
Porridge?

Simple carbs i eat when ill :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks guys, I hadn't thought of porridge! Will be having it for dinner to see if I can manage it. Maybe add salt to incorporate Nathanielle's suggestion too.

Original post by Nathanielle
I never really found Brezn, as good as here. (Here it is really everyday stuff, but from the snack little ones, you can also eat a lot.) I hope you find good ones!

I'll take a look when I next go to the supermarket.

I just realized I have a huge bag of salted popcorn so I'll give that a go. Yummy. :biggrin:

Latest